Crispy-Skinned Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 (4 oz each) skin-on chicken drumsticks (about 2 lb. total weight)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer on the parchment.
- Make the seasoning paste: In a medium bowl, use a fork or a spatula to mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and spices.
- Using a pastry brush or your hands, coat the chicken pieces with the seasoning paste.
- Bake the drumsticks uncovered until their internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes.
- Baste the drumsticks with the pan juices using a clean pastry brush. Serve immediately.
Previous post: LeetCode 605. Can Place Flowers
Next post: How to backup Kubernetes’ Config