Oven Baked Beef Ribs
Found this recipe online, modified it a little and it is our favorite food right now.
- 3 lbs meaty beef ribs, (grass-fed)
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Rinse ribs and dry COMPLETELY with paper towels.
- Lightly coat ribs in olive oil.
- Mix together seasoning and sprinkle generously over ribs, front and back.
- Place the ribs in a large ziplock bag or covered bowl and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- Place the ribs on a foil lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Add another piece of foil on top to create a pouch for the ribs to cook in. Be sure to seal the edges of the foil so that it’s tight and steam won’t seep out.
- Bake on the middle rack of 3 1/2 -4 hours.
- When the ribs are done to your liking, drain off the excess fat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!
via https://divascancook.com/easy-oven-baked-beef-ribs-recipe-bbq/Published on
Previous post: 10 Years Goals
Next post: Don't buy the house